It is a type of web hosting service where the client owning a reseller hosting account becomes a hosting service provider to others by purchasing web hosting services and then selling these to his customers at a profit. The client having a reseller account rents a portion of his disk space and bandwidth to others. A resellercan set up and manage the accounts of his customers via a web interface. Either a dedicated server is rented by the reseller from a web hosting company for the purpose of reseller hosting or he resells shared hosting services. Any connectivity issue or any hardware or software related issue is taken care of by the web host.
Being a relatively low risk investment with limited startup cost, it is an excellent option for those who want to start their own business in this field.
- Helps earn profit from web hosting at minimal expenditure
- Hassles that a web hosting service has, can be avoided
- Provides the advantage of having more space at low price
- Disk space can be sold to different users at your own desired rate
- All the aspects of your website can be controlled and managed by you
- The hassle of maintenance can be avoided
A reseller might lose his clients if the servers are down frequently or if there are anyother regular issues.
- Linux Reseller Hosting
- Windows Reseller Hosting
Why choose HTS Hosting’s Reseller Hosting?
Our affordable range of plans for reseller hosting have been designed to cater to your requirements as a reseller. We will manage and take care of all the backend work and technical issues and provide you 24*7 customer support, so that you can focus on building your reseller business.